Thursday, January 8, 2015

Procrastination....

Goodmorning everybody!!

Today I want to write about Procrastination.  I'm sure everybody, yes everybody has dealt with this word..  This is one thing I need to crack, to break, to get out of my system.

It's part of why my lifestyle is soo hard to change.  Yesterday I mentioned about checking out the website for heart friendly recipes.  I've only looked once and still need to.. See, I'm thinking about it, and I'm thinking, thinking, then squirrel!! Hart of Dixie... such a good show..

Anyways, back to Procrastination.  There is alot of things I need to do like fold ALOT of laundry, do last nights dishes, look at recipes, and most of all exercise.   Exercise? Just sitting here writing this, I'm thinking I could just get up and jog in one place for 40 minutes.. Right? WRONG!  UGH..

I definitely think alot. But action comes after if at all.  The greatest thing about being a parent, it's hard to procrastinate. When my children comes home, my procrastination goes away and I immediately take action as a mom.  Absolutely love being a mom.

I need to take the mom genes and use it when kids aren't here.  I'm on vacation this week and I just have so many opportunities to practice on that.  Day 4 of vacation, still putting things off.  But just maybe when I end this post, I just might get going, of course after this episode of Hart of Dixie.

Please let me know what you think about this post, is it too long? too short? boring?

Hope everybody has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment